There are currently 24 brobots.
A certain number of cards are required to craft a brobot. The number of cards differ from brobot to brobot, but then it is free to craft it.
Brobots have a number of properties:
- a main gun (often of little use)
- a special power (often some kind of screen clearing blast), the power of the special will increase when leveling the brobot
- Brobots are leveled from 1 to 100. To level up you need experience points and pay credits.
- Brobots also are ranked: C (lowest), B, A and S (currently highest).
- To increase Rank, you will collect cards and pay some crystals.
- Rank C to rank B, requires 20 cards and 50 crystals.
- Rank B to rank A, requires 50 cards and 100 crystals.
- Rank A to rank S, requires 120 cards and 200 crystals.
- As with planes, you should rank up your brobots whenever you can – this will considerably increase strength, etc. Level up more sparingly – each level makes rather small difference.
- The brobot carries one of the following properties: Armor, Reload Speed, Power or Rage. The value of this will increase the corresponding value of the plane and other brobot.
- The brobot also carries one of the following properties: Points or Coins.
- A-rank brobots have one ability, and S-rank brobots have two abilities: This can be things like increased points, armor, power, or restoring armor, surviving one lethal hit, etc.
Do not stare blindly at the special ability – consider stats, and perks too. Equipping Laserbite means that you already have strong power – consider equipping an armor bot.
Most pilots carry at least one reload speed-enhancing brobot – which will considerably shorten reload time of the other brobot.